***************************************************************************************************************************************************

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Nesting

Crazy Pregnant Lady
Well I think I am nesting or something. Nothing in my house can get clean enough. Everything is always too cluttery and Im haveing thoughts of repainting my kitchen before the baby is born. Insane I know. But in my head it just sounds like a good idea for some reason. I think I finally drove Tyler nuts long enough that he helped me put up some curtains, shelves and a coat rack in the babys room. Now I just need his help to wash all the walls, clean the windows and shampoo the carpets. Then I might be able to relax a little.


Here is Emma's new room so far







I did finally get all the baby clothes organized and put away. That was a big job. I can't believe how many clothes I got. I have not had to buy one single item of girls clothing. Thank you Tara and Melanie. You guys don't even know how much that helped out.


Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Here are some pictures to prove it.
the whole closet is full (both sides)


I have 5 drawers stuffed full of girl clothes

And all of these are just from 0-3 months to 9 months. The rest they gave me I had to put down stairs because there was no more room.

All I have to say is this baby better come out and really be a girl.

1 comment:

  1. YAY for hand me down clothes!!
    Girls need alot of clothes.. They are so fun to dress, and I am so glad for you!

    Her room looks darling. I love the ladybug theme.. I can't wait to hold a newborn again!

    Clean away!! Nesting is good!!

    ReplyDelete