***************************************************************************************************************************************************

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter

EASTER

We had a fun Easter this year. Nothing really spectacular but it was a beutiful day and we had a great Easter lesson at church. Colton was really fun this year. He was finally old enough to know what was going on and get excited about it. I asked him if he knew why we celebrate Easter and he told me," Because Jesus died for us" What a good little boy. Anyway here are some Easter 2009 pictures.




Colton's Easter egg hunt at preschool. They made bunny ears and he was hopping all over the house when he got home that day.




We colored Easter eggs on Saturday. The bright red one was Colton's favorite.

EASTER MORNING

A little video of Easter morning

GETTING READY TO GO TO GRANDMA AND GRANDPA HENDRICKSON'S AFTER CHURCH

He was ready for his Easter egg hunt. He said the glasses were his hunting glasses and they were going to make it so he could find the eggs faster than everyone else.

THE HUNT

The hunt at Grandpa and Grandma Hendrickson's house with all of the cousins. Well except Gracie and Harper. I wish they could have been there.

Here is a little video.

Checking out all of his loot.

Cute little Mary

Grandma

3 comments:

  1. looks like you guys had alot of fun! Let me know when Emma makes her grand appearence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are all really cute!
    I love the one you got of Mary..
    Colton is quite the little character...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously Tressa, I am laughing so hard I have tears running down my face!!! I had to have all my office come in and read about his antics. I sure hope you get a mellow little girl because you have your hands full with Colton. But the bright side is that he gives you PLENTY to blog about!!!

    ReplyDelete