***************************************************************************************************************************************************

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Mom

What a Great Mom I have.





I have one of those moms who can do anything. You name it and she is good at it. I wish I would have taken advantage of that while I was growing up and learned more from her. But better late than never right.


She can cook, clean, garden, can, sew, and is very crafty just to name a few.


Not to mention she is a SUPER MOM.


I decided I wanted to make baby Emma's blessing dress so I went out and found a pattern that I liked. It didn't really register in my brain that the only thing I have ever sewn is a blanket, but no matter SUPER MOM to the rescue. She jumped right in and helped me out.













Im so excited. Its going to be such a pretty little dress.


SUPER MOM to the rescue again.


She must have read my blog about wanting to paint my kitchen before the baby comes. So what does she do. She calls me up and says, "I have Thursday and Friday off, we are painting your kitchen. What a mom.







She was even willing to do some acrobatics. Whatever it takes to get the job done. It was making my legs wobbly just watching her do this.




And the end result. A beutiful bright yellow kitchen. I love it.




Thank you mom for all your help. I wouldn't have finished either one of these projects without you.



LOVE YA MOM

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!
    She has been soo amazing!! Your kitchen looks great! I was LOL at you sitting on the fridge.. Too funny!

    The dress is beautiful, and it's going to be even more charming to babygirl that her Mom and Grandmother made it.. :)

    ReplyDelete