***************************************************************************************************************************************************

Monday, April 6, 2009

Hair

I Miss My Hair


I got my hair cut a few months ago. I think they cut about 12 inchs off. I had it long for about 9 years and was ready for a change. I got it cut to my sholders in an A Line cut. I just went for my second hair cut since the big chop. I got it cut in a bob so I can start the growing out prosses again. I can't belive how much I miss my long hair. If any of you are thinking about a chop


DON'T DO IT.



1 comment:

  1. I think you look cute with short hair.
    ~ At least you CAN wear it short!!

    I'm team long hair too.. But not many women are.. Guys like it.. But I think you are the only girl besides me ( that I know ) that likes hair long...Shorter is just easier for most women..

    ReplyDelete