***************************************************************************************************************************************************

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Wow It Has Been A While

Wow It Has Been A While


I thought I better get on here and tell my little guy happy late BIRTHDAY. I have been such a slacker this summer. But I am going to do better. So anyway. With more posts in the near future.

HAPPY (LATE) BIRTHDAY COLTON




We love you.





He had a great birthday. He got to go to the dinosaur musium again and pick a movie to go to with some of his cousins. He chose Avatar The Last Air Bender and now he thinks he IS an air bender. He had an awesome birthday party with all his cousins and some friends. Here are some pictures.

This is Colton playing with some of this birthday presents. His Avatar staff. (one of the favorites)

Playing with his friends and cousins, just having a good time.


And this is my favorite. His new riding gear. He wouldn't take it off. He even wears it to ride his little peddle bike. He has been begging his daddy to take him out on the dirt bike so he can try out his new gear. He also told us he wants his own dirt bike so he can race it. I think Tyler and Grandpa Elkington would be just fine with that. I think it might be kinda fun to watch myself. :)


Happy Birthday My Sweet Little Dare Devil










No comments:

Post a Comment