***************************************************************************************************************************************************

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Coltons First Day of First Grade
I admit I am posting this a few weeks after the fact but I still can't believe that I have a 1st grader. He is getting so big right before my eyes. It seems like yesterday that he was just a little baby. Time has just gone by so fast it makes me want to savor every minute I have with my kids before they are all grown up and gone.

He was sooooo excited to go to school his first day that it was hard for me to be sad about it. Thanks Colton for making it easy for me. :) Sweet Boy
Emma just had to get in the picture. She is like Coltons shadow wanting to do everything that she sees her big brother do. Typical little sister. She loves him to death.


Coltons classroom and his desk and tote tray. Look at the grin on that face.
And then it was time for me to leave him there.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute kid! I say savor every moment that you can. Maycie just turned 3 and I so wish I could just freeze time with her, she is so much fun.

    ReplyDelete