***************************************************************************************************************************************************

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Gardner Village
I took the kids to Gardner Village today to do the witch scavanger hunt. We left this morning and picked grandma Toody up on the way. We all had such a good time. The weather was perfect and it was such a beautiful day to be out and about walking around. Couldn't have asked for a better fall day. I found a cute little hat for little Lily who will be here in 5 weeks (can't hardly believe it). I also went and looked around in the quilt shop. I love that place. I got some great new ideas for more quilts to make. Now I just need the time to make them. Good luck with that.
I love fall. What a great day.



Chillin with the witches



Just a few witches left to find.


Emma loved the ducks. All she wanted to do was stay by the pond and watch them.



Emma: Look at the ducks grandma look look look look



Scavanger hunt complete. Now time to go get the .25 cent chocolate chip cookie from the bakery for finishing it.




Taking a break for a few minutes and waiting for Emma to run across the bridge for the 400th time.





Colton and Madi thought the witch in the outhouse was the funniest one.
Good Bye for now Gardner Village hope to see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment