***************************************************************************************************************************************************

Monday, June 1, 2009

Welcome


Emma Bell Elkington





Well it’s been a while since I updated my blog. I have had a longer recovery than I thought I would and still adjusting to two kids. It’s been a lot of fun though and I wouldn't trade any of it for the world. (Well except maybe the nerve damage in my leg from my surgery Ha Ha) They say it could go away in about 2 to 4 months. Anyway here are some new pictures. I have a lot to post still. We have been having a lot of fun and I am getting behind so hopefully I will get back into the swing of things shortly.

















She was named after her great great grandma


Emma Pearl Bell




but she looks just like her daddy did when he was little.

We were all having a hard time trying to figure out who she looked like until I pulled out Tylers hospital baby picture.

They could have been twins.






3 comments:

  1. Soooo cute! I could eat her up. I love love love her name. I love dolling up girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you guys. I found some more stuff I need to bring over. She is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When Chad and I saw the old photo.. we were like "oh my gosh.." she looks like her. That is so weird how it happens.. :)

    ReplyDelete